Irritable Male Syndrome

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Riddle me this, BatFuckers--how is it that I just returned from vegas after drinking what seemed like cases upon cases of beer and never felt all that drunk, but when I get home and have 6--yes, only a six pack--of Schell Maifest beer....wait. Look at that page. No wonder I'm shitfaced after 6 beers. The Alcohol by Volume is 7%! Jesus flippin' christ, where's this beer when you need it in Vegas?

And the great thing is that the 6 pack is only $7! Too bad that these 6 packs are basically leftovers from April/May, and they don't make it the rest of the year.

Too bad, or lucky for my liiver. Either/Or.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder there's been a Mai-XXXX run in the micro-brew market lately.

I've seen more and more pop up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home