Irritable Male Syndrome

Monday, March 26, 2007

I've lived in my apartment all of 6 months, and I feel it's time to move.

I'm movin' on up, to the East Side--in this case, it's technically the south side of the building, but whatever--to a deluxe apartment on the 4th floor. Even though it has a terrible ring to it, I'm happy to be moving into a 1 bedroom, big boy apartment.

My apartment right now is fine, but there comes a time in every young man's life that he has to have seperate sexin' and entertainin areas, and that time is now for me, I guess. It's only $100 extra a month for much more room, and I can afford it without having to sell plasma for beer money, so why not? It's not like I'm going regret the decision when the end result is that I can have sex in both the bedroom and living room and gloat, for once, that they're not the same room.

As it stands right now, though, I don't own any furniture outside of my bed and desk, so if any of you people can hook me up with something to sit on, I'll repay you by letting you help me do the cleaning required to move out of my current apartment. No, no, thank you is not necessary. Really.

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger jremotigue said...

Dude. You have sex.

Lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home