Irritable Male Syndrome

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I usually loathe these silly memes, but Joe tagged me (even though he called me by my alter-ego name, "Chadillac", that ass), and since I'm almost out of here for the weekend(oh, you didn't know I've been celebrating my birthday all week? And that I took tomorrow off? Now you do), I'll do it.

7 retarded/random things about me, abbreviated due to laziness:

1) I've had stitches in the roof of my mouth. Seriously.

2) I'm missing the big knuckle of the ring finger on my right hand. I know I left it around here somewhere...

3) Everytime AC/DC comes on the radio, I get visibly irritated, pissed even. Not sure why, but their songs make me want to jam my 21" computer monitor right up the ass of whoever might be walking by when the song comes on. Flourescent light makes me react in a similar fashion, which is why I've disabled all the lights above my cube.

No, I do not need medication, thank you very much, FuckFace.

4) I'm more afraid of getting fat or losing my masturbating hand in a terrible lawnmower accident than I am of dying.

5) Of all the things I did while growing up, like fish(every damn day), golf, (every day during the summer), play video games, play soccer (summer, high school), the only of those I still participate in with any regularity, is soccer. I somehow lost all my fishing equipment years ago and haven't been fishing since, golfing takes too much time, and don't have the patience to play video games (outside of GHII). But soccer is still around. I suck just as hard as I did back then, but at least I'm still playing.

6) I've met almost all of my friends on the internet. True story.

7) Someday I'd like to open a bar, even though I have no idea what it takes to run one, and I'm sure I'd be the guy that ends up cleaning puke at 2am on a Sunday morning. But the prospect of free drinks and bangin' nubile female bartenders would make it worth it.

The tag ends here.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

Happy birthday, ass-hat.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Happy Birthday Chadtastic!

May you puke on a door somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home