Irritable Male Syndrome

Friday, September 21, 2007

I just got a Myspace friend request message from Thom Yorke. Yes, that Thom Yorke. The Thom Yorke of Radiohead fame.

I don't get it. Usually when I get friend a request from a band, it's usually some random band with a name like ShitEaters--sorry, The ShitEaters, or something equally silly, like Matchbox20--that is the house band at some podunk Arkansas bar. Either way, though, it's usually a band that nobody has ever heard before, nor do they ever want to hear from again.

But Thom Yorke? Something is wrong with this. Why is he fishing for MySpace friends? Granted, I haven't heard any of his new solo stuff, but it can't be that bad.

If I could say one thing to Thom Yorke right now, it would be this; Tom, friend, buddy--HEY, look me in the eye when I'm talking to you! Ok, close enough. Thom, you're better than this. Stop sending out random friend requests on Myspace. It makes you look cheap, and trust me, I know something about looking cheap.

*****************************************
Last Friday I was at work and Jenny Lewis from Rilo Kiley walked by me. She's not much to look at, but goddamn if I wouldn't let her rape me with that voice of hers. I already clench my eyes as hard as I possibly can and cry during sex, so it's not like I'd have to change one bit of my routine.

Call me!

*****************************************

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Ok, this role reversal has gone on long enough. Its MY turn to clench and cry now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home