Irritable Male Syndrome

Tuesday, November 13, 2007


This is how my weekend started.



This is how my weekend ended. I can't say I remember much about this.


Somewhere in the middle, all this happened.


The band was amazing, but Molly couldn't get the lead singer's pit stank off her shirt. See that look on her face? She already knows she'll be carrying that smell around all night. Also at the show, I saw a girl walk in the front door with a lower lip full of chew, and promptly spit in a planter. Classy. I would've been less disgusted had she sprayed feces out of her ears.


And I finished my kegerator! Well, sort of. The damn thing will never be done. Hey, folks, I suggest you make your own beer. It's a cheap hobby. Actually, it would've been cheaper for me to start my own meth lab. Now all I need is a bigger apartment that costs less to store all this beer that I'll never drink.


This is where the pictures from Sunday would go, had I remembered my camera. As it was, we went to Crosby Park, down by Fort Snelling. Being hungover does not allow for a very pleasant hike, that's for sure.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Molly said...

I honestly do not remember taking that second picture, but damn we're pretty.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That kegerator is damn pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home