Irritable Male Syndrome

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Who was the genius that hired Bryant Gumbel to do play-by-play for the NFL Network? Whoever it was should be fired, flogged, then have their cheerios pissed in, just for effect.

Bryant Gumbel is barely believable as a human being, let alone as a knowledgeable football authority. I'm secretly hoping that Katie Couric pops her freaky skele-head into the booth--at least I'd be able to close my eyes and pretend I'm watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Oh, look, Woody Woodpecker.

Speaking of that, Chris Collingsworth on color commentary? Seriously? What's next- Joe Buck bringing up the rear with the on-field interview duties?

I can't believe I canceled FSC for this.

It's not Joe Buck, it's worse--Deion Sanders. Hey, Neon, stop trying to eat the microphone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home